Pros and cons of hiring a small business consultant:
Many small business owners feel they must go it alone, but the truth is, behind every great leader is a great team. That team includes those below you who help execute your vision and those external to your business who help you see potential opportunities and pitfalls.
There are many advantages to hiring a small business consultant to help clarify your mission and achieve your goals including:
- Enjoying help from a specialist
- Getting an outsider’s viewpoint
- It costs less than hiring a new employee
However, there are some disadvantages as well:
- Potential personality clashes
- Lack of control over the timeline and the execution
- Missing the point or not understanding your individual business needs
But what if you could get the best of both worlds and work with someone who understands your unique business operations, but also maintains an outsider’s objectivity and perspective?
That’s exactly what you get with Cloud Friday Advisory Services.
We have three main advantages over other small business consultants:
1. Our Approach
Why is this an advantage?
Because almost all of the business challenges companies have when they start to grow and develop show up in the financials. Our background uniquely positions us to be able to identify potential pitfalls for your business before they happen.
2. Our Understanding
We are small business owners ourselves, so we understand what you are going through on both a personal and professional level. We’ve been there and succeeded – and we promise, you will, too.
3. Our Track Record
According to Inc.com, one of the first things you want to know about a potential small business consultant is whether they’ve coached other entrepreneurs to success. The answer is YES!
Inc.com goes on to say that the four most important qualities to look for when hiring a consultant are:
- A coaching mentality
- A small business background
- Long-term thinking
- Similar values
We’ve got the first three in spades but need to hear from you to determine the fourth.
If you’d like to learn more about our approach and methodology:
Contact us today and find out how we can help you determine:
- Areas to focus on to drive positive change in your business.
- Actions you need to take to create the most impact in the shortest amount of time.
- Tasks should take priority and in which order to achieve your goals.
- A structure and language in which to have the conversations and ensure everyone is on the same page.
Our GrowthWheel® certified small business consultants are ready to help you take your business to the next level – and have fun doing it.