Taxes

Top 7 Small Business Tax Deductions To Keep In Mind For 2024 - Cloud Friday Accounting

Top 7 Small Business Tax Deductions To Keep In Mind For 2024

Tax season has already started in January. Take advantage of the tax deductions available to help lower your taxable income and decrease your tax obligations. This blog post will cover the top 7 small business tax deductions to remember as you do your taxes this 2024. Note that these deductions are based on current tax

Top 7 Small Business Tax Deductions To Keep In Mind For 2024 Read More »

How To Get Health Insurance When You're Self-Employed

How To Get Health Insurance When You’re Self-Employed

According to the Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF) 2020 Employer Health Benefits Survey, the average premiums for family health insurance coverage rose to $21,342 in 2020. Employers paid 74% of those premiums, while employees picked up the tab for the other 26%. But self-employed workers are responsible to pay the full cost of health insurance themselves.

How To Get Health Insurance When You’re Self-Employed Read More »

Meals And Entertainment Deduction For Businesses: Does It Still Exist?

As a business owner, there are many times that you may decide to spend money on things that aren’t necessarily “required” to run your business. For example, you may decide to treat your staff to a nice meal to increase workplace morale. Or you may take a potential client to dinner or out to golf

Meals And Entertainment Deduction For Businesses: Does It Still Exist? Read More »

how unemployment for small business works

How Unemployment Insurance For Small Business Works

Hiring your first employee means stepping into the world of payroll — which includes unemployment insurance. Generally speaking, you will have to contact your state unemployment insurance agency and set up an account. They will be the ones who set your rates, collect the payments, and provide the benefits should your employees need them. Rates

How Unemployment Insurance For Small Business Works Read More »

Scroll to Top